7.31.2009

First of all, I must address the many grammatical errors of previous posts….

My parents did provide me with a good education, I did learn to read & write at an appropriate age, and I would consider myself of at least average intelligence. My mother (in a very diplomatic way) suggested that I do a bit more proofreading. When I looked back at my grammar, I realized that was an understatement. I'm going to try to do better.

Now… Today I dropped off a few pieces of nursery art at The Natural Baby. I’m no baby expert, but I think this place is just the coolest.

The store is located in downtown Watkinsville and the building alone is worth a visit. It was restored beautifully.NB carries cloth diapers, diaper covers, cloth training pants, baby carriers, flushable and compostable diapers, wooden toys and many other green baby products. It's quiet unique, so make sure you at least check it out online if you can't make it to the store.

Rebecca & baby run the new shop & will be teaching some great classes on a variety of "natural baby" subject matter in the near future. I'm in! Or maybe I'll wait until we actually have a baby.

Might I suggest that you read the informative article on cloth diapers found on the NB website? Today's cloth diapers aren't the same cloth diapers as we wore when we were kids (haven't we all heard the horror stories from our parents). Who knew?