1.20.2012

My Friday Happys

First of all, it's pouring outside....
You can't really tell in this picture, but it is.  One of my sis-in-laws calls me a vampire because of my love for cold rainy days.  I am my happiest on days like this.  Not to mention the rest of this awesomeness....
Produce delivery day! Viking Produce makes me so happy.  Every other Friday I come home to a bin of organic vegetables.  It's not all local produce, but it is organic.
The fact that we have flowers in our yard that bloom in January.  It's hard to beat a camellia bush.
Drinking hot chocolate out of a mug made by a local potter (I'm a sucker for handmade mugs) while sifting through my vintage button collection.  I have no idea where they came from, but I've had them for as long as I can remember.  Aren't they cool?

I hope you find your happys this weekend!