2.26.2012

I have had the BESTEST of best birthdays today.  
If the past 24 hours is any indication of what 33 looks like, I'm in for a treat.  
I had no intentions of beginning the festivities Saturday night, but an impromptu dinner with friends led to a smashing good time stepping back into the 80s with The Highballs at The Melting Point.  I haven't laughed or danced that much in some time.
When my actual birthday rolled around this morning, there was absolutely no pressure to do anything in particular.  I lounged on the sofa catching up on my magazines with my hound before church.
 
Enjoyed talking with family & friends and this little video....
Dined with my man at Ted's and felt particularly affectionate towards Athens.  The sun was shining and downtown was alive.  Sometimes I forget what a wonderful town we live in.  

We took an old fashioned Sunday drive before strolling around the Botanical Garden.  
I tossed birthday penny into the fountain....
And wrapped up the day with a visit from my little lovelies...
I am BLESSED!!!!